Stay engaged with the FoodShare Community!
- NEWS & MEDIA: Read through press and media archives featuring our programs from 1985 to present.
- THE POWER OF SHARING: Comments from community members like you who have been engaged and touched by FoodShare's work.
- BLOG: Read recent entries from programs and events, and share ideas that will get you thinking about Good Healthy Food for All!
- EVENTS: Come out and support a FoodShare program or event, meet your community and engage in the Food Security Movement. Events range from community meetings to workshops, discussions, fundraisers, family programming, and more!
- VIDEO GALLERY: Discover FoodShare's many programs with these informative and inspiring videos, or visit our YouTube channel for even more amazing footage, profiles and interviews.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Check out our photo gallery to get a taste of FoodShare events and programs and see how we're supporting community empowerment through Good, Healthy Food.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Connect with FoodShare on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to stay current on what we're up to, share and collaborate with others in the Food Movement, and get inspired!
- NEWSLETTERS: Sign up for our eNews, or take a look through recipes, articles, and nutritional information in our Good Food News, and Harvest of the Month newsletters.
So many of us want to engage with each other as we explore our personal and collective roles in food security, food systems, and food issues. FoodShare Talks is a book club and discussion series that promotes open dialogue to sink our teeth into some of the leading ideas driving our food movement. Meetings are held seasonally following a book club inspired discussion group format to share questions, reflections, and comments.More Details »
Recipe for Change is a celebration of food with a purpose that supports FoodShare’s innovative work in schools. A tasting adventure unlike any other Recipe for Change includes a full meal and opportunity to mingle with 30 Chefs, taste 20 VQA wines, 6 local beers, and more! Early bird tickets on sale until December 19!More Details »
1, 2, 3… Crunch!
Join us at 2:30pm E.S.T, March 6, 2014 for the ultimate in apple appreciation. FoodShare’s annual Great Big Crunch invites school communities to learn about healthy eating and local food systems by taking a giant synchronized crunch into a locally grown apple.