Stay engaged with the FoodShare Community!
- POWER OF SHARING: Comments from community members like you who have been engaged and touched by FoodShare's work.
- BLOG: Visit our blog to read recent entries from programs and events, and share ideas that will get you thinking about Good Healthy Food for All!
- EVENTS: Come out and support a FoodShare program or event, meet your community and engage in the Food Security Movement. Events range from community meetings to workshops, discussions, fundraisers, family programming, and more! Check out the event listings to see what's coming up soon - we'd love to see you there.
- VIDEO GALLERY: Discover FoodShare's many programs with these informative and inspiring videos, or visit our YouTube channel for even more amazing footage, profiles and interviews.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Check out our photo gallery to get a taste of FoodShare events and programs and see how we're supporting community empowerment through Good, Healthy Food.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Connect with FoodShare on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to stay current on what we're up to, share and collaborate with others in the Food Movement, and get inspired!
- NEWSLETTERS: Sign up for our eNews, or take a look through recipes, articles, and nutritional information in our Good Food News, and Harvest of the Month newsletters.
Find rare seeds you don’t see in stores
Support the local growers who keep these seeds alive
Swap your seeds with other gardeners (or learn how to do it for next year)
Learn new gardening tips
Get inspired by the great work happening in your neighbourhood and across the city
The Scarborough Seedy Saturday, partnering with the Scarborough Green Fair, hosts a day of fun for gardeners and greeners of all ages.More Details »
Canadian Organic Growers in partnership with FoodShare is offering an
Organic Master Gardener Course - March to June 2014