- Make Food Literacy education part of the school curriculum from JK through University, and necessary to obtain a Grade 12 diploma.
- Encourage Federal, Provincial and Local governments to assign executive level responsibilities for food security.
- Advocate for urban agriculture.
- Help to create at least one large-scale urban farm in the city of Toronto.
- Support the creation of universal meal programs in all Toronto schools so that no student goes hungry.
- Good Healthy Food for All!
Toronto Compost Leaders present... Worm Share Launch!
Drop by to get special (red-wiggler) worms and information on how to start and maintain your own worm-composter.
On May 25, the Ontario Food Terminal will open its doors to the public for one day in support of FoodShare! Tour the Terminal, meet farmers and wholesalers, and enjoy a delicious healthy meal prepared by our very own Field to Table Catering.More Details »
Are you an educator, teacher or parent? Interested in integrating more nature-based activities in your repertoire?
Then join FoodShare's Field to Table Schools team for a day of nature connections!